Manufacturing speacialised vehicles since 1965
Kuipers Engineering is family owned and operated, providing innovation and quality of design, service and manufacture. Founded on person to person customer relations, Kuipers has grown to be a dynamic, results focused organisation, one which is well known and respected by professionals in industry, customers and competitors.
We use modern engineering tools, including 3D CAD design software and FEA stress analysis software, along with a comprehensive design process to ensure your project requirements are met effectively and efficiently.
- From concept, design through to production line
- Fire tankers, all categories built to NSW Rural Fire Service and Emergency Services specification
- Rescue and Emergency Services support vehicles customised to suit your needs
- Fleet Services, commissioning and decommissioning
- Bulk Tankers for fire fighting, councils and special purpose
- Specialised vehicles including ballistics and sophisticated security and electronics
- Vehicle Marking, decals, signwriting and engraved labels
- Spare parts for old and new design Fire Tankers, including Lockers and Hose Reels
- Supply or manufacture replacement tanker body parts for insurance claims